How does my virtual consultation work?
At Measured, we offer virtual doctor visits that allow you to consult with our providers via text from the comfort of your own home, without having to schedule an appointment. This means that we can provide you with a quality plan of care more quickly. Here's how it works:
- Eligibility: You'll need to submit all the necessary information, including your labs, intake form, and insurance information.
- Medical History: Your clinician will carefully review your health history so that they can create a personalized treatment plan for you.
- Plan Recommendation: Your clinician will then provide you with a plan of care via our secure messaging portal for members.
- Enrollment: If you decide to proceed with the plan, simply let us know, and we'll send your prescription to your preferred pharmacy and take care of the prior authorization process.
- Follow-ups: You'll have unlimited access to your clinician, and they will follow up with you to ensure that the treatment plan is effective and to monitor for any potential side effects or health risks.
What if I don’t like my plan of care?
If you're not happy with your plan of care, you can reply to your clinician, and we can recommend an alternative plan.
Are virtual visits safe?
During virtual visits, our providers follow the same standards of care as they would during an in-person visit or video visit. Virtual visits provide you with the convenience of care from your own home and with greater speed. If you have any further questions, please reach out to our Care Team.
After accepting my plan of care, how long does it take to get started?
Once you accept your plan of care, we will enroll you in your Measured membership and send your prescription to your pharmacy the same or next day. And if necessary, we’ll reach out to your insurance company to obtain a prior authorization.